Mar 10, 2007

Eating from pussy

Eating from pussy. Adult only!
CONTENT FROM LAST SEX STORIES
while all the time pounding Eric's asshole into submission! Eric too was past the point of now return, and as his butt was being filled by Jack's ejaculation, his own cock wrenched hard, and then spurted a load all over the floor in front of him!!!

Sure enough she had totally lost control. She could feel her bowels starting to evacuate and the load begin to pass out through her now extended anal opening and into the seat of her panties. It felt very soft and loose and made a crackling sound as it passed through. As the poop contacted the cotton fabric it began to spread out, causing her panties to bulge and filling the cleft between her cheeks.

She said, Fine, I don't give a shit anymore. So she pulled out my dick, which was basically limp, and went to work kind of pissed. She was doing it simply to piss me off and make sure I never asked for it again,  so I said just stop. But she wouldn't and she just kept on sucking it. I laid back and started to enjoy it. She kept pumping my cock in her mouth as she drooled all over it. She really got into it. She licked it all over with her tongue, up and down like she loved the taste of it. I came right in her mouth and she still kept sucking on it and made me come 2 more times.

Eating from pussy (C)

 
Elder lesbians Japanese and lesbian Round butt fuck Car masturbate Catfight lesbians Jail sex Candy in pussy European hairy pussy Calling for fuck Jizz face Ebony girl fucking Erect long nipples Cab sex Chair strip Chair sex